Tuesday, October 18, 2011

My Photos at Kuala Lumpur Photography Festival (KLPF) 2011

I usually avoid exhibitions / fairs because the crowd scares me. However, Selangorlicious notified me that my food photos from the Foodster Blogging Competition 2011 would be exhibited in their booth at the Kuala Lumpur Photography Festival 2011 (KLPF) in MidValley Exhibition Centre. The photography fair was on for 3 days (7-9 October), so I made a special visit there on the first day to catch a glimpse of my photos. Unfortunately, my photos were not up on the first day so I made an effort to return again on Sunday 9th since this was the first time my photos were being exhibited. (*excited* LOL)

So here are the four photos of mine which were exhibited at KLPF:
Crab claw from Restoran Makanan Laut Kwai Lam, Roast duck from Four Seasons Restaurant, Hakka Noodle from Toast & Roast and Deep fried pork belly from Pan Heong



 Baby C went with us on both days and she too was very happy to see mummy's photos being exhibited. :) She took photos of mummy's photos. 


Mmmm... the crab claw looks so good, mummy...


I want to lick the photo.. oops I mean crab..

Selangorlicious photo booth at KLPF 2011



You can also view my nature photography on this website here.

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations - you have been recognized / rewarded for your writing / photography / cooking skills by several independent organizations recently :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to your breakthrough in this blogging thing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats to you ...:)
    yatie, sawanila.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your daughter's really cute

    Congratulations !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice pics! And cute girl! ;) Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oooo, great job! the photos look like they were beautifully clear even when enlarged for the exhibition :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Salivating over your pics! Great stuff you've got there!

    ReplyDelete

Please drop any comments or questions you may have here. Thank you so much for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...